As a Salesforce Developer, you will develop and implement Salesforce solutions in a Salesforce.com environment. Develops and implements Salesforce solutions in a Salesforce.com environment. Develops and configures applications using Visual Force, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Chatter, Community and Force.com platform. Participates in project planning sessions with stakeholders to analyze business needs and outline technical requirements and solutions. Performs related functions.
This position will be filled in our Oglesby Illinois office. Some remote work may be permitted.
- Build/customize standard and custom fields in SF org
- Process Builder/Workflow Rules
- Validation Rules (IE this field cannot be selected if this other field is checked).
- Custom Visualforce pages
- 3rd party program integration (DocuSign, Hubspot, yelp, Facebook, etc)
- Hardcoded custom fields, Apex coding Triggers – THIS IS THE BIG ONE
- Six years of progressively responsible experience in customer relationship management software development, including utilizing Salesforce and Visualforce, APEX and data integration tools.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Salesforce.com platform of Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Marketing Cloud to develop Salesforce solutions.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Apex classes, VisualForce pages, Force.com, workflows, Application Programming Interface (API) and Web Services to develop and customize applications.
- Knowledge of Salesforce object/data model to develop custom objects and junction objects.
- Knowledge of Cloud, SaaS, iPaaS, Mobile, database, Internet and Security technologies to integrate data between systems, applications and data warehouse using ETL tool such as Informatica Cloud to develop Salesforce solutions.
- Knowledge of business processes and IT project delivery methodologies, such as Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile methodology, the development of continuous integration, test driven development, Agile productivity tools and EA standards, and the ability to effectively develop Salesforce app solutions.
- Ability to make detailed analyses of data and information and make recommendations.
- Ability to speak and write effectively.
- This position is on a contract basis but could turn into full-time.